View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #22
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Kyle Juszczyk FB Harvard Sr 6-1 248 was a stndout at Senior Bowl week he is projected from a 6th rounder to a UFA in the draft I am hoping HOU grabs him. Juszczyk was stoning guys over and over on NFL Network broadcast of Senior Bowl practices.
I was thinking this battering ram of a young man would be a great add. He does not have the hands of Casey although he is athletic and appears to catch well out of the backfield.

I only want Casey back if he is utilized in a manner that suits his skills out of the backfield.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote