View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #13
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80130 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why no women in NFL GM positions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As I pointed out, the GM does a lot of things that has little to do with deciding if a pass or run play should be sent in. I am not deemphasizing a head coach but how much does a GM have to know about Xs and Os? Anyway, I am not making any kind of statement just asking questions.
I wasn't trying to insult you or anything, sorry if it came out that way. Just don't see a head coach really feeling the need to justify how he's using his players to a woman who never played the game. I'm sure there's a lot of GM's who didn't play pro football but I doubt that there's one who hasn't played at any level ever.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote