View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #56
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Curious as to what makes you think bolded is true?
I've got to imagine there's pressure on Walter when the Owner says we need to improve at that position. I think what we saw from Martin & Posey was what we should expect from 1st year WR that weren't taken in the top half of the first round.

Martin did a good job of getting open. His biggest problem was his drops. LeStar had issues getting open, but I was surprised by how fast he was. & I was thoroughly impressed with Posey, I think he's going to be a prime time player. The achilles might slow him down some next season, but if Damaryius Thomas can come back from an achilles.... I think Posey will be fine.