Thread: t hollings
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #58
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: t hollings

Well, I can only speak for myself but in my opinion the Texans are deeper than ever before but not so deep that you can't find some projects on the 53 man roster. Hollings is for all practical purposes a "project" with some very good potential. Hey, Babin's a project who's going to be learning on the job. Seth Wand's a project that's (apparently) ahead of schedule. For the most part we're going to be relying on solid veteran players but at running back we're going to have Hollings and Wells (Who's also had some rock-dropping problems in the past).

He has been putting it on the ground way too much. All we can hope for is that it's correctable and it'll improve.