View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #70
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164009 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Harvin to Houston a Possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hook'em done said NO! Anyways what's the biggie? My eyes get just as tired no matter where the posts are. Often the title tells what thread is about and if you don't want to read ....
There was no mention before of "merging" the thread here ........just of not "moving" the thread to the NFL section. Most of the NFL-based thread has been how it relates to the Texans anyway. Merging would just make the subject more complete and compact, with much more continuity, and with much less chance of duplication of facts/thoughts. If this merger doesn't happen, I can and will adapt and read the NFL thread with my left eye while reading the Texans Talk thread with my right.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote