View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #65
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Harvin to Houston a Possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
"nobody" wanted jacoby jones here either.
I think it's pretty obvious why people didn't want Jacoby, however I'm not so sure why they don't want Percy. If it's simply an attitude thing or maybe he just doesn't like his coach, then I'm OK with it. That's all it seems to be to me, so I'm good with him. And for the record, I wouldn't mind having a guy like Brandon Marshall on the team either, because talent will trump interpersonal issues.