View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #8
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why no women in NFL GM positions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
No college coaches are women to my knowledge but in basketball there are. Not sure why. There are many women running businesses succesfully so that is not an excuse.
Maybe no women HCs. But I know there have been female college assistant coaches coaching male teams. I remember at least one that was a kicking coach. I'll need to research who that was. I do also remember a woman as a men's football HC at the HS level.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote