View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #19
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does it feel for Texans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
Honestly, I thought you were a pretty ok dude until you started this thread. Seemed like you only came around to voice your opinion, gloat a little and feel things out. But now that you're starting threads like this--you seem more like a troll than a genuine fan.

Season's over, you guys hoisted the trophy. Good for you. It sucks that the wheels fell off the wagon and we didn't finish like we started. But you really weren't asking for an answer. This is pretty much a rhetorical thread that should've died after the initial post.

How the crap do you think that if feels?

[/IMG]
Actually, I wanted a real answer. Ater watching teams that the avens beat and thoroughly, go on to win the SB tat same year and being really frustrated by knowing that fact, I was asking an honest question.

And I was looking forward to a re-match to avenge the loss. Before that game, the playoff game was close as was the other game in Reliant when Schaub threw the pick 6 in OT.

Thats all.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote