View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #17
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
The Texans had one on their roster this year and didn't use him (Clutts).

Fans often define a bit player's career on one mistake. Casey has done enough to wipe that mistake out a dozen times over, but people will hammer that play until the end of time. Get over it is the best I can tell you. He has a lower drop percentage than most pass catchers on the team and there were tons of other plays and factors that lost that game for the team.
Really?!?
What??
I can't think of a single game last season where he stood out.
...well, except for the playoff game where he played butter fingers with a perfectly thrown ball.

I'm probably the only one who'll admit to this but If he stays, meh
and if he goes, maybe we'll get someone who can catch.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote