View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #16
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 112650 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
The Texans had one on their roster this year and didn't use him (Clutts).

Fans often define a bit player's career on one mistake. Casey has done enough to wipe that mistake out a dozen times over, but people will hammer that play until the end of time. Get over it is the best I can tell you. He has a lower drop percentage than most pass catchers on the team and there were tons of other plays and factors that lost that game for the team.
Really?!?
What??
I can't think of a single game last season where he stood out.
...well, except for the playoff game where he played butter fingers with a perfectly thrown ball.

I'm probably the only one who'll admit to this but If he stays, meh
and if he goes, maybe we'll get someone who can catch.