View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #13
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How does it feel for Texans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Eh, I have little issue with the Ravens honestly. They are rather classy or at least they are when they play the Texans. Can't say the same when they play the Steelers and Patriots. But when they play the Texans you see Reed helping guys up, slapping them on the back/head and other respectful actions from some of their players. Even when speaking about the game before and after.

What was frustrating was watching how easily (well took effort on their part obviously) they controlled the Patriots offense. Meanwhile we looked like we were in a Chinese fire drill. We couldn't line up, guys were wide open, no adjustments from the previous matchup, etc. Ravens? They dictated to the Patriots offense and made them react to what they did on defense. Texans were the complete opposite and that bothered me when our high profile defensive coordinator. Began wondering if we even bothered watching film from the previous game.

Could we have beat them? Possibly since the game is about matchups but I lean toward 'no' because our mental state was not strong. The Ravens game was the last 'complete' game the Texans played with every facet. After that a freaking roller coaster. There's a mental part of this game that many forget and we lost it probably beginning with that Jaguars game.
Nice job
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote