View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bleacher's mock Feb 11, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Amerson falling to the 4th ?! Wow.
Could be a bust or one of best defensive backs in NFL. Personally, I think most of his problem was mental. From my research, his coach thought he was trying to "jump the ball" with focus on INT rather than a good play. I believe it was Tennessee's WRs that made him look really bad early 2012. I would definitely spend a 3rd if other positions not needed more. I had a very interesting link that said his recovery speed was not good and if he misread a play he would look bad. His 2012 off year was 5 INTs.

Just found link I referred to. I suggest all read it.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/fut...-david-amerson

Last edited by badboy; 02-12-2013 at 10:18 AM. Reason: New information presented
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote