View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #3
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vick re-signs with the Eagles today

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Decent move for both IMO.

I also heard they are talking about Dennis Dixon to join the team.

Where does that leave Foles?
I agree. Kind of expected it because it really was the best option for both. As for Foles, I know Kelly is giving lip service about a QB battle but how in the world does he fit what Kelly does? I just don't see how he fits unless Kelly changes it up a bit. I find that unlikely since there is talk of grabbing Dixon and they kept Vick which points to his offense being born in the NFL and Foles seem like a square peg try to fit in a round hole...or however that saying goes lol.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote