View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #52
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Without a doubt I am only interested because I know what he did at UH & A&M..... However, had he been the HC of some other college & I found he was successful at two different locations, I'd be open to the idea, especially if he had a run like Sumlin did at A&M (the only team to beat Alabama in 2012).

I'm looking forward to see what happens in Philly.

Having said that, I think the time to fire Kubiak is long past. You don't fire a coach who went 10-6 then 12-4. & you don't bench the QB that helped him get there.
This! ^^^^^

It may be a hard pill for some to take, but that's just the way it is. Deal with it!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote