View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013   #13
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Cost Of James Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
The Texans had one on their roster this year and didn't use him (Clutts).

Fans often define a bit player's career on one mistake. Casey has done enough to wipe that mistake out a dozen times over, but people will hammer that play until the end of time. Get over it is the best I can tell you. He has a lower drop percentage than most pass catchers on the team and there were tons of other plays and factors that lost that game for the team.
Wow, your jumping to the extreme here. I never said anything about defining Casey's career by this one mistake. No one on the team is above taking some heat for a really big mistake in the biggest playoff game in team history, and just because I mention it one time as a topic of discussion doesn't mean I'm "hammering that play until the end of time". Being a little overly dramatic? Also I'm not sure how you think he's "wiped out that mistake a dozen times over" since he's only been in 4 playoff games in his career and has a grand total of 4 total touchdowns in his 4 yr. career, I'm not sure if any of those were in a playoff game. I know there were other factors that caused us to lose that game, I never said Casey was the sole reason. In the future please read my post before you respond to it.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote