View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #674
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
An interesting national piece I just came across.
It still makes no sense to me that Schaub would play in the meaningless Pro Bowl if he should have been resting/healing up his injury so he can be 100% for next season. If it was his first Pro Bowl, I understand, but this is his second & he was the MVP of the last one he was in.

However, what really worried me was this bit:
Quote:
ē ESPNís Adam Schefter reported prior to the Super Bowl that Ravens free-agent S Ed Reed could be on the way to Indianapolis, where he would be reunited with head coach Chuck Pagano. We hear that connection makes a ton of sense, as the Colts sorely lacked a playmaker on the back end of the defense a season ago, and Reed and Pagano have a strong relationship. However, the scuttlebutt could be Reedís contract demands. If he is looking for a long-term deal, it isnít likely to come from the Colts, who wonít be willing to invest heavily on an aging, albeit future Hall of Fame safety, like Reed, who has had injury issues creep up of late.