View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #326
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Not in the playoffs ... because he never made it ... his PP hurt.

Stats? Dismissed.

Matt's stats are based on receivers having to adjust to overthrown and under-thrown and off target balls.

Matt hasn't outperformed Toro ...
Somebody's pp hurt, of that I have no doubt. You can dismiss the stats, but it doesn't change the fact that Matt has out performed Flacco in the regular season, on a gimp foot no less.

You can argue that Matt chokes in the big game & I really can't argue. But just because he didn't win his first divisional play off game ever, doesn't mean that he can't, or that he won't win the next one.

And I love the underthrown ball & the receiver having to adjust argument, but when we're talking about Flacco, his two biggest throws of the play offs were both underthrown. & the first TD pass to Bolden in the Super Bowl...... go back & watch a few passes before that, he threw the same ball to Bolden, Bolden just wasn't able to adjust. The one that he did score on Bolden made an amazing Matrix like catch.