View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #51
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Wait for it. . . Waaaaaaaaait for ittttt . . .

Mack Brown

lolololololol
Gets good talent, but fails to consistently develop it, waits forever to fire what should be no brainer coordinators, inability to consistantly make in game adjustments. Much of a UT fan as I am, Gary is the Mack Brown of the NFL.

Far as a HC I think if the position became available Cowher would come back to the NFL for it. Loaded with talent on both sides, great DC, hands off owner, and a fanbase that is just waiting for the next step now.

At any rate replacing Gary right now is a pipe dream. Replacing Schaub is a pipe dream. No matter how much I believe those two need to be replaced, both are going to be what the team has to work with as a whole next year.

Back to offseason needs, whatever they decide to do with Reed is going to leave a spot down at either LBer spot and upgrading either with a healthy Cushing could make this one of the, if not the , best defense in the NFL next year.

We also need a legit #2 WR next year. I think we can get away with Martin or Jean in the slot. I like Martin's quickness, but I like Jean's size and willingness to go after the ball. Walter should be cut. Posey showed late flashes but his injury is going to be a concern going into TC. I really don't care if they make a move in FA or draft but it needs to be addressed.

Either way I really do this would be a good year to move up if they really think a player from either spot is going to be available. They will have an extra third and aren't going to likely make a big FA move and this could be the way they could get a player that might take us over the top and get to the AFC title game and beyond next year.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote