View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #25
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OG Brisiel rumored as a cut candidate,HOU interested?

Outside of a zone here Brisiel wasn't likely to be effective. He struggled the first couple of years here but got better as the unit as a whole gelled. The scheme covered up a lot of weaknesses in his game.

I wouldn't be opposed, if he's healthy, bringing him back cheap and in to compete for a guard position. I think Jones could be like Mike in terms of a guy that struggles at first then grows into the scheme. Brooks has the tools to be a monster at G and I hope to see his reps this off-season increase.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote