Thread: Parcels the FOX
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #17
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parcels the FOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan
uh....wrong. We played them in 2002, we will play them again in 2006, and again in 2010. Or every 4 years. However a decade is 10 years and we will play them 3 times in the first 10 years.

sorry V, but you are right so often I have to point out the wrongs occasionally.
I wish that were true, but I'm glad to be amongst men who can pick me up when I fall down. With the scheduling format there is a chance to play them more often if the rotation of the 'first or last place' teams rule kicks in, but once every half decade is the rule of thumb as to playing the 'boys.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote