View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #19
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OG Brisiel rumored as a cut candidate,HOU interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I guess some of you don't know his history (including his recent one). You might want to catch up with what's happened to him since he left us. Looks like he got the Texans' extra special Dominique Davis treatment.
Quote:
When a team gets to the point where a player is in such bad shape he needs "major surgery", there should have come a time well before that point in which he should have been shut down.

This holds especially true when you have the team's top draft pick waiting for his shot.
This is why I've reconsidered on Harvin, Doc said Harvin had an ankle injury similar to Briesel's. Only they shut Harvin down so he probably has much less extensive damage than Briesel at this point.

Personallyl I would stay away from both of them. But if yuor were against getting Harvin then you should definitely be against getting Briesel

Last edited by steelbtexan; 02-11-2013 at 06:36 PM.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote