View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #52
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin Could Be Traded

First off I would love to have Harvin. I do have concerns about attitude but would take the gamble on that. But the compensation in picks and money is just outside the Texans' reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Love this guy. His injury concerns are way overblown as up until last year he had only missed one game due to the migraines. 2 years back he was the most productive WR in the league the 2nd half of the year and started the same last year until the injury. The guy is incredibly talented.
Not sure where you get the bold. Double what he was doing last year and you don't get close to AJ or CJ. Harvin has never topped 1000 yds receiving. AJ had a better rookie year than any Harvin has had so far and that was with Carr throwing to him.

I'd like to have him on the team but I think he is and will be dramatically over valued.

Last edited by infantrycak; 02-11-2013 at 05:12 PM.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote