View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bleacher's mock Feb 11, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...combine/page/2

1. NT Jesse Williams 2. WR Terrence Williams 3. ILB Shane Skov 4. CB/S David Amerson 5. OT David Quisenberry

I'D TAKE THAT.
I'd have mixed feelings. I believe we take a NT that high, if we let Antonio Smith go.

I understand everyone would see him as a replacement for Shuan Cody, but to invest a 1st round pick at that position, this guy would be expected, by me, to be on the field in passing situations. This won't be a 2 down player.

Maybe they'll work their way into that.. maybe getting ready to part ways with him after next season..... so we'll see.