View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OG Brisiel rumored as a cut candidate,HOU interested?

I would absolutely love to bring him in for cheap and let him compete for either guard position. If he were able to take 1-2 million a year, it would be a no-brainer. There's no question he was overpaid by the Raiders, who were hoping to overhaul their protection schemes last year. He no longer fits, and they want to bail on him, so we might luck out. It all depends on how the rest of the league views him. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jags and Seahawks make a bid for him though, so I don't know how much he will be offered.