View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin Could Be Traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Yep, and if Harvin does have a potentially chronic ankle there's no way he plays under his current contract. His best position is to hold out for a trade with a new contract and do what he can to pass the physical.
I think I suffer from what CnD explained. My ankles are shot... & weak. But I can do everything I've always done on them... if my knees allow it that is.

But every now & then, the slightest things will cause me to twist my ankle. There would be pain for a little while, but I always walk it off & I'm good until the next incident.

Of course, I'm nowhere near the athlete Percy Harvin is & he uses his ankles in ways I never had the ability to do. But my point, is that he may not recognize how bad it is.

My ankles were like this for years before I thought I had a chronic problem that stemmed back to skate boarding when I was a teenager.

I can run a mile now, no problem & if I weren't so out of shape, I could probably run 25 without my ankles bothering me..... as long as I'm on a relatively even surface. I play basketball from time to time, no problem, racketball.. same thing. But I'll be damned if I'm just walking across the yard & my heel falls into an unexpected divit......

I'm hitting the ground. People laugh at me (I can take it) because they can't see what caused me to fall.