View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #47
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin Could Be Traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You guys actually think there is even a slight chance that the Texans would bite on this trade? Lol!

There is no way the Texans even touch this guy. Injury prone, attitude problems, and a trade involving multiple picks for Rick to negotiate? You guys are dreaming.

Either way that is way to much money for Harvin.
Bolded is not true. I think, up until this injury, he had missed like 3 games in his career. People just liked to talk about the migraines. He played in 15, 14 and 16 games his first 3 years.

I also don't get the attitude issues. As I pointed out in the stats earlier, the guy was one of the best overall players in the league for 2011 and into 2012 and did anything the team asked of him from returner, to RB to WR

Last edited by HoustonFrog; 02-11-2013 at 02:45 PM.
HoustonFrog is offline   Reply With Quote