View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Yep, iirc last year the "experts" had us taking Stephen Hill, Reuben Randle, and some had us with Mohamed Sanu.
I think last year was the first year they had us taking a WR in the first, but that was because they saw what we saw. To do it again this year, I guess they're saying we didn't get what we wanted in last year's draft..... when we drafted 2 WRs, one in the third.

I'd like to see a WR in the first, but I wouldn't be surprised (upset maybe, but not surprised) if they don't address WR earlier than the third round again.

Posey will be back. LeStar & Martin are going to pressure Walter for that #3WR spot (not that we have a #2, we've been playing without one for years).

If they think that TE is an upgrade over Daniels.... I wouldn't mind grabbing him.