View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #164
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Vince Young is broke and out of work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I think many Texans fans might be down on him because they remember the thrashing the Texans gave him and the Ravens during the season.
I recognize what Flacco accomplished in the play offs. But I also remember how he played in the regular season. Flacco is missing a level of consistency & I believe that is why so many of us are not on board with the Flacco worship.

We knew that if we get pressure on Flacco, he's going to struggle. We're able to get pressure on Flacco with some regularity & he struggles. It happened the last three times we played him.

We got pressure on Rogers, he ate our lunch. We got pressure on Brady he went home with our girl.

There's no doubt in my mind Joe Flacco won't better his 2012 regular season & his play in the regular season isn't close to the top QBs in the league. If they get to the play offs again, watch out. IF

I've got nothing against him. I love the NFL & there are particular players that I enjoy to watch play the game. I'm not interested in Joe Flacco until January.