View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans have 5th easiest schedule next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Free Agency, draft, retirement, ie., roster changes, coaching changes- none of that figures in? SoS is the only determining factor for success?
IMO, I didn't say the Ravens won't be .500, it's all inclusive. When looking at SoS, I'm not only judging the guys on the field, I'm looking at it from an organizational standpoint. The Patriots are going to do well regardless of their schedule, regardless of how they do in the draft (I think they've been struggling here lately) & but will probably do well in FA.

The Cardinals.... couldn't care less what they do in FA, the draft, or whatever. They'll probably suck. The Lions... the Lions (& the Texans) are one of the teams where I think it will make a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
6 of the 12 Playoff teams played a SoS (determined prior to the Start of the 2012 season) of .500 or better

6 of the 12 Playoff teams played a SoS (determined prior to the Start of te 2012 season) of .499 or less
& the team that won the whole thing had the hardest schedule of them all.