View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How does it feel for Texans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
to watch a team you asolutely crushed during the regular season, go on a hot streak in the playoffs and won the Super Bowl?

Do you think you would have won the re-match in Reliant Stadium as well based on te way the Ravens were playing and the way the Texans tailed off at the end?
It's no different, to me, than when we beat the Colts for the first time in our history, then they go on to win the Super Bowl.

However, I can't say for sure that we would have beat the Ravens in Reliant. I'd like to think so, but like I said. We beat the Ravens once in what? 6 meetings? something like that. So it's not like it's automatic.