View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans have 5th easiest schedule next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Why do you feel this way? The only notable free agent that could possibly leave Houston is Connor Barwin, and he only had three sacks last year. Houston will have a healthy Brian Cushing, a more experienced O-line (Jones and Brooks) and a boatload of rookies coming in (I believe the Texans have 11 draft picks). Outside of injuries, I don't see many reasons for the Texans to regress next year.
You do not consider Casey and Quin notable FAs that could leave? I think they are regardless if replaced in draft.