Thread: DT in 1st rd.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DT in 1st rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
He ay have had a good practise week but if they think he had a good game....
I was impressed with Jenkins, multiple games while @ Georgia against SEC competition. Even mocked him to the Texans couple months ago but that was before he got stupid (guessing he contacted an agent) besides just stopping taking classes, all the while saying he was returning to Georgia. Once busted he was ruled ineligible for bowl game, hence early declaration for the draft. Red flag for me, I can't see how he could still be on the Texans draft board, character is too important despite physical attributes. He is nothing more than a run plugger anyway, nose tackle only doesn't bring multiplicity.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote