View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #33
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Minnesota Vikings: Percy Harvin Could Be Traded

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
All I had to read was that he had problems with Brad Childress and Leslie Frazier to know that our team will not go for him.

I know our team could use him though. IMO our offense missed Jacoby. Hear me out on that first. Even though Jacoby would drop passes, he also made long plays and a defense still had to respect him. We didn't have that last year and we became one dimensional in our passing game (horizontal). If we had a legitimate deep threat not named Andre Johnson, then alot more stuff would've opened up for us.

Perhaps we can package our compensatory picks and make something happen though. But we all know our FO's philosophy is to keep our draft picks to build our team through the draft.
Can't trade comp picks.

I'm kind of weery about Harvin. Maybe we could send AJ up there to slap the crap out of him a few times to help get his mind right first.