View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I don't like HC's who can't build what they are supposedly experts in. That is the classic definition of coordinator who shouldn't be HC to me. Bilick never built a legitimate offense in Baltimore. Capers never built a legitimate D in Houston. Folks can quibble over details but Kubiak has built a solid offense in Houston. I am more forgiving of mistakes on the non-expert side of the ball.
Agreed. I like how Kubiak has been able to build one of the top offenses in the league, with "lesser talent" & invest most of his capital on the other side of the ball. We've got pro bowlers (sorry, it means something to me) who were 4th round draft picks, FA acquisitions (who weren't pro bowlers before they came), & UDFAs, and that's definitely a good sign of the GM & HC/OC working together.

Now that we've got a "real" DC, it's time to start seeing them identify 4 round, & later picks, and relatively cost affective FAs (Like Wade Smith, and Vonta Leach) that can become contributors on this team.