View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #48
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Our next QB is already with the team, technically.
But Barkley would be an upgrade over Schaub in the not-so-far distance in the future. He can extend plays with his feet. His range is at least 7 yards deeper than Schaub. He's already familiar with the WCO; only AJ and even Walter wouldn't have to slow down and wait for the ball.

Here are my notes on USC.
They played 2 Sophomores and 2 Freshmen on the Oline.
One of the Sophomore was moved from Guard to LT, and at least for part of the season (that I know of) was rotating with a Freshman.
The C Khalid Holmes injured his ankle in the second game of the season against Syracuse. He missed the next game against Stanford. He tried to come back the following week and reinjured the ankle. He continued to play the rest of the season, but your guess is as good as mine about his effectiveness.

Without Holmes, the Trojans managed 26 yards on 27 rushing attempts against Stanford.
Barkley has slow feet and a schaub type arm. I do like the wrs in this draft. My guy in the 3rd or 4th rd is tavaris king of georgia. Explosive guy with great speed and quickness.