View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013   #42
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I like Billick but didn't include him as, like TK said, I thought he was happy being a TV talking head.
I don't like HC's who can't build what they are supposedly experts in. That is the classic definition of coordinator who shouldn't be HC to me. Bilick never built a legitimate offense in Baltimore. Capers never built a legitimate D in Houston. Folks can quibble over details but Kubiak has built a solid offense in Houston. I am more forgiving of mistakes on the non-expert side of the ball.