View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WR in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The Texans dont do everything wrong, but their unwillingness to change/adapt is going to shorten their window of opportunity. The fact that a 12-4 team has so many holes in it should make you ask questions of whether they were built correctly in the first place.
I think it's perception. We "study" this team far more than we study other teams. I would imagine a Patriots fan would think they have as many holes as we believe we have. The a 49ers fan thinks his team is full of holes. Surely he isn't hoping his team stays put & try to repeat what they did this year. Even the Ravens know they have an uphill battle & personnel issues are going to be a big part of that battle.

As far as change/adapt.... I think we are changing & adapting, just not the way we want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
What changed is God'ell changed the rules from a 3 man wedge to a 2 man wedge on KO's and coach Joe hasn't been able to adjust. I mean JJ and Holliday had success on other teams speaks volumes about coach Joe.

As far as the family thingy, if that's what was getting in the way and coach Joe was incapable of doing his job, he should've retired. The NFL is a bottom line business on most teams. (The Texans not so much)
We'll see. If we bring in a new ST coach, our ST is going to get better, or it's going to get worse. It might stay the same. Going forward with Coach Joe, our ST is going to get better, or it's going to get worse. It might just stay the same.

I understand the belief that it is not probable that we'll get better. But we'll see.