View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013   #314
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's not about my panties. It's about staying on track.

What you thought does not help, or detract from the point I was making. It was totally irrelevant.

I know there were a fringe few who believed in Flacco. There are a few that still believe in Matt. That was not the point.
In all fairness, what you think "If Flacco can "step up" & win a Super Bowl, no reason to believe Schaub can't " doesn't help your argument nor help you make your point.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote