View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best time evering the Super Bowl: My attempt to eat, drink, party like a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'd like to see this Diane person...I'm sure she's visually persuasive. Just for Science of course.

Hopefully you won't have to be "old guy dancing, or old chick dancing" when the Texans make it to the big show. Nice SB story...enjoyed reading it. Sounds like a great time.
This "Diane person" is a catalyst. She makes things happen. Both visually and otherwise persuasive.