View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013   #18
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Texans have 5th easiest schedule next year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
A #2 WR, Cushing back, move Reed inside, find a bigger NT (A New QB "I wish") but all the realistic ones with no major losses to FA and i think we elapse last seasons record and make the AFCCG.

Dont know why everyone is so negative, only real weakness on our team is the QB, i saw the right side of the line improving as the season went on. We have a beast RB and an elite WR who although is aging is still a force to be reckoned with.

If our game managing no audibling, folds under pressure, curls up like a ball if he hears a foot step QB dont not ******* up we will be just fine
Folks still buy the fact that Schaub doesn't audible.