View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013   #23
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 121746 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KFFL Notes on Quin, Barwin & Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Vet min salaries do not affect comp picks - Jones was signed for the minimum and will not cancel out Vickers.
Jones got a $65k signing bonus that put him over the veteran minimum, but as I said earlier, I still think he's excluded due to the level of pay - and as I also said before, Vickers doesn't need to be cancelled out as he wasn't an expiring contract.