View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans have 5th easiest schedule next year...

Remember in 2004 when we went 7-9, which at the time was a ground-breaking season for a fledgling franchise and we had hopes of .500 or better the next year?

I fear a big setback is on the horizon. Certainly not 2-14 as was experienced in 2005, but an unacceptable setback (per fans after the fact).

Please Texans, give me something. This offseason reminds me of other Houston teams too happy with the pards that came close but didn't quite do it. The solution was to keep these good, milk-drinking, talented guys together because they "can do it."

Meanwhile in other parts of Gotham ...............