View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #20
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KFFL Notes on Quin, Barwin & Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Quin is the only one of real importance imo. He has played well since he was drafted & has the potential to get better having only played S the last 2 seasons.

I'm a Barwin fan, but I think his price tag will be too much for the Texans to take a risk on. So ultimately I think Barwin is a goner.

Cody is the defenses version of Walter, likable guy but not a starter. Time for him to move on.

Quin is the only one that can't be easily replaced imo. Mitchell has been slowly overtaking Cody & there are cheaper options that could replace Barwin. We all know Wade loves his ex-cowturds & one players name I believe that could possibly pop up is Victor Butler. Never got chance behind Spencer & Ware, but when Wade was there he was talked about a bit. Time will tell.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote