View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #10
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OG Brisiel rumored as a cut candidate,HOU interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I wasn't sure what kind of year Winston had. I knew jamal charles had a pretty decent year and I assumed some part of that was due to winston.
It's the classic "bash the ex-Texan" silliness imo. I haven't seen too many complaints concerning Winston's play this past season & as you stated Charles was playing very well running behind him. I think some of that could easily be attributed to Winston. Briesel is a victim of circumstance imo. The Raiders are moving away from the ZBS because their future bust McFadden didn't flourish in it. I'm not saying Briesel had a great season but Reece was productive behind Briesel & in the ZBS in Oakland which seems to point to the fact that some RB's just aren't made for it. McFadden seems to be the issue here more then Briesel.

Its just easier for some to bash the ex-texan & assume that they failed as opposed to acknowledging the whole situation that they are dealing with.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote