View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Brian Billick yes
Mike Holmgren yes
Lovie Smith yes
Nick Saban Yes

All of these guys have accomplished more than Gary. Holmgren runs the WC offense and Billick runs a version of it.

But it really doesn't matter because until BoB dies Gary will be HC because it would be to traumatic to make changes. (Sarcasm///)

BTW, Gary did a great job this yr playing with an injured QB with very little on the right side of the OL and an injured defense.
I thought Billick said he wasn't coming back.

Holmgren would make sense, he'd probably want GM/HC kind of authority meaning we'd probably get rid of Rick Smith too.

Lovie Smith..... are you on crack? I can't name one Bears team that was better than our 2012 team much less our 2011 team. I understand Lovie took a team to the Super Bowl, but I wouldn't want that team in place of our 2011/2012 team. We would be complaining about Lovie's aparent lack of ability to get an OC in Chicago. Sure, he's run the gamut & they've rarely got better, may as well leave an "inept friend of a friend" in that position.

Nick Saban. I doubt he's got the stones to give it another go. Unlike Gary, he knew he was in over his head.

I think next season is going to be very good for us.