View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Three-and-out Percentage - Texans 26th in NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
To me, 3rd down conversion and redzone effeciency are qb related things. Even breaking that down more, 3&5 or less ,td% from 25 to15 yd line, 15yd line to 7,and 7 and in are critical. And also qb related. Small windows,tighter throws,decisive winning plays. The fact that I'm willing to bet without looking that daniels and walters probably have more rz targets than aj.
Without looking I bet Arian has more touchdowns than any of them & they have nothing to do with the QB. but everything to do with RZ efficiency.