View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #10
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183543 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KFFL Notes on Quin, Barwin & Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Christmas in April. I'll take it.
Could be closer to Christmas than you think.

Here is a projected list of Compensatory Picks for the upcoming draft (all teams included in link).

Quote:

Predicting the compensatory pick selections is far from an exact science. The last version had a lot of issues and I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who pointed out something that I missed. These comments helped me tremendously to come up with more accurate projections. As before, if you see something that you think is a problem, let me know and I’ll take a closer look.

Selections received by round:

3rd: Texans and Titans
4th: Ravens, Lions, and Packers
5th: Falcons, Ravens, and 49ers
6th: Ravens (x2), Panthers (x2), Raiders (x2), Texans (x3), Browns, Giants, Titans
7th: Cardinals, Falcons, Bengals, Packers, Dolphins, Eagles, Steelers, and Titans
End of the 7th because of record: Chiefs, Jaguars, Raiders, and Eagles.
Quote:
Houston

The Houston Texans lost Mario Williams and will receive a 3rd round pick.
The Houston Texans lost Mike Brisiel and will receive a 6th round pick.
The Houston Texans lost Jason Allen and will receive a 6th round pick.
The Houston Texans lost Joel Dreessen and will receive a 6th round pick.
The Houston Texans lost Lawrence Vickers who is canceled out by Donnie Jones.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote