View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South Team needs according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm; taking dead aim at GP's assertion that we need a new head coach.

I look around at who is available - Cowher said, I'm not coming back" so he ain't on the list - and I don't really see anyone that I'd swap Kubiak for.

Jon Gruden? Naah... once the team Dungy built in Tampa left, he did nothing.

Lovie Smith? Meh...

Ken Whisenhunt?... ummm, nope

Pat Shurmur?
Jim Caldwell?
Romeo Crennel?

No, no, and no.

You tell me, who is available that you would go after in place of Kubiak?
Brian Billick yes
Mike Holmgren yes
Lovie Smith yes
Nick Saban Yes

All of these guys have accomplished more than Gary. Holmgren runs the WC offense and Billick runs a version of it.

But it really doesn't matter because until BoB dies Gary will be HC because it would be to traumatic to make changes. (Sarcasm///)

BTW, Gary did a great job this yr playing with an injured QB with very little on the right side of the OL and an injured defense.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote