View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #24
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Importance of Football Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I like how people are arguing that an NFL team needs *******s or arrest records in order to win big games, citing teams like the Steelers or Cowboys as examples. Coaching? Scheme? Talent? Chemistry between egos and personalities? Nah, it's all about those sweet embarrassing news stories that will come out about players on the team that make the difference. It's good that we have a lot of postershere, close enough to the team that they have a deep knowledge of the inner workings and the day to day activities of the Texans, so they can come by here and casually drop their knowledge of the Texans lack of a vocal leader (Brian Cushing, JJ Watt) or some bad boys/rule breakers (Cushing again [roids], Brown [roids again], Posey [NCAA suspension], Brahman [cultivation of psilocybin], Smith [multiple fines for unsportsmanlike conduct]). Nope, our buddies here have got the inside scoop just for you.
Not following you.

If this post was directed at me, I was just giving a historical perspective of how most great teams are built.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote