View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013   #33
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First four picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
The risk factor goes down? Isn't it known that the lower the round the greater risk factor goes up that player will make team? Did you figure that in your choice?
Hampton would be the starter and is a proven guy= less risk than picking an unproven draft pick. The late rd pick (Hughes) wouldn't be forced to be a day 1 contributor.

BTW, I love the Short/Williams/Bailey draft. But Alonso is going to go to a Tampa 2 team by rd 3, rd 2 probably, Alonso is a perfect fit in the Tampa 2. I know all of the draft sites have Alonso in the 4th rd range. There's no way Alonso reahes the 27th pick of the 4th rd. IMHO

If you cant tell I love alonso and the way he plays the game. He's a 3 down LB.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote